Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lucky # 7

I took a personality test just recently for my writing class and I found out that I am a 7, which is the type of personailty I have. I took two tests and each one had the same result of being a seven. The types that I am are an enthusiast with the wing of a skeptic and a adventurousness. Being an enthusiast says that I like to stick to my own syle, don't like being told what to do, enjoy companionship and laughter. Mostly I am an optimist, free-spirited, generous, outspoken, a risk taker. The things that don't agree with me include: not having enough time, not completing things I start, and getting caught up in fantasies. I mostly agree with this to a point there are things that bug me and I can be a grouch, but I am an open-minded and fun person in general. I have always thught of myself as someone who goes out of there way to have fun and be silly. I like to do things on spur of the moment and hopefully it works out. My biggest desire is to be happy, but I fear being deprived. Having wing of a skeptic means I have a strong sense with compassion, working hard, responsibility, directness, and confronting danger bravely. I have a hard time with being confident, critical and making up my mind. I fear being abandoned or taken advantage of.
A helper was the next highest type I scored. I like people to appreciate me, share fun times, take interest in my problems, and if you criticize me be gentle about it. I relate easily with people, but it is hard for me to say no. I am enthusiastic, fun-loving and don't like being selfish. The mixture between the two makes a good combination and they really do define me well. This website will link you to the information on a type 7 and all other types. http://www.9types.com/descr/7/
Enneagram testing tests the emotional battle of ones mind. RHETI is the test you can take to define your peersonality.

7THE ENTHUSIAST
Enneagram Type Seven

Enneagram One

The Busy, Variety-Seeking type:
Spontaneous, Versatile, Acquisitive, and Scattered

Meaning I stress type one, which is a reformer, but my growth is the investigator, type 5. http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

3 comments:

  1. Good write up, it's amusing to see how people interpret their results, and just how accurate different people judge their results to be, I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes. I would have guessed this was your type before you took the class. You've always seemed happy and fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is also amusing to see how people interpret their results. I have always liked learning about myself in a new context. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete