Monday, October 25, 2010

Tips

Think Positively
        When writing I always try to tell my self that nothing I write is bad. I can always use this or I would not have thought of it. It is hard to write when you are always so hard on yourself. SO, put on a smile and and tell yourself Hakuhnamatahtah!

Write Freely
         Don't set your standards to specific things, let your mind wander. It is easy to write about everything, so let your mind do the writing.

Keep a Journal
         I think that it is easiest to write to yourself. Think about in the future when you can't remember a lot of what happened in college or the years to follow. If you keep a journal writing is much easier and flows a lot better because you are writing every day. Also, it is fun to look back and read about memories that may have slipped your mind.

1 comment:

  1. good tips. you should look at Jackson's post. His idea's on darth vader resonate with your first tip.

    ReplyDelete