Thursday, September 2, 2010

               Usually reading is most convenient for me right before I go to bed, but if I am into a good book I can't put it down it comes with me everywhere. Any Nicholas Sparks book can do that for me. My favorite would have to be The Guardian, one reason is because the dog is a main character.  I think that there is only a few books of his that I have not read. He can make me cry, laugh, and be angry all in the same chapter. I like how sometimes it makes me feel as though I am apart of the story thats probably why I get so emotional. There are so many different genres of writing that it is hard to choose, so I won't. The Symbol by Dan Brown is the book I most recommend it is the third book of the series The Da Vinci Code. I was on the edge of my seat every night I read it and I can't wait to read it again.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Nikolas Sparks novels but I understand he's famous.

    Good recommendations, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only ever seen the movies, which were great! The way you describe the books makes me really want to read them. Did you enjoy the movies after reading the books??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think The Lost Symbol is a great book. I liked the fact that it actually takes place here in the USA, whereas Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code were overseas.

    ReplyDelete