Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big world little places...

             Growing up in a small town with the population of 300 wasn't as bad as most people think. When my family moved to Charlo I was four years old, playing outside with my animals was my enjoyment. On my first day of kindergarten I met my best friend in my elementary days on the bus it turned out to be the best day of school ever.  It is always nice to see people you know and to have a better chance in sports or any activities. I enjoyed playing basketball most in high school. Throughout the whole high school days it was always a fun time, laughing, seeing friends, but I wasn't always the brightest. I did get into a little trouble further on in school. All I can say is at least that stage is over. The person who  influenced and helped me was my friend Amanda without her I'm not sure high school would have been as fun. Summertime was always the best time of the year, no school and sunshine. Being so close to the Flathead Lake made life seem like it couldn't get better. Most weekends my family and I floated the Flathead River sometimes it stormed, but most the time not one cloud in the sky. After high school I moved to Puerto Rico for almost six months living right on the beach. My job of choice for four years was being a cook and I have to say my food is great. Now I am trying to work on the college life and prepare for my son who is expected to show up on January 20th.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to go to puerto rico! where did you visit?!Congrats on your son, that is exciting! My birthday is january 23rd maybe we will end up having the same birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good detail, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your son first of all! And wow i didnt know that the population of Charlot was only 300! Im glad you made the best of it though! Is it just me or does the description of everyday life remind anyone of that song "Small Town USA" by Justin Moore? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summertime on Flathead... you're right, it seems as though life can't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your son, Growing up in small communities is alright playing basketball in high school was also fun small communties show so much support for their high school sports. How do you like Missoula where the population I greater?

    ReplyDelete