Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow! I am so glad that the fall semester is almost over. I am praying for passing grades so that these past months weren't a waste of time. This break is going to feel real good on the brain! Lately, I have been stressed about trying to get things situated and organized for finals and then I realized that I will never have my shit together. Well actually, I hope that someday I do. To add to my stress, Christmas is in two weeks and I haven't gotten any presents yet. I get the feeling that lying around the whole week after finals is going to be the greatest. Oh wait, I still have to go to work, bummer! Work wouldn't be all that bad if every child was an angel. When does that happen. The other day I had a child literally punching me in the stomach and laughing about it. I kept telling the child there was a baby in their, but he/she just laughed. Not the best day I have had at work. I really enjoy working there that was the only real upsetting thing that has happened in three months with children 6 weeks to 5 years old.

Thanks for the great semester Molly.
Have a good break.

1 comment: